Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>We just moved to Rancho Cucamonga, CA and my two year old qualifies to be in the Healthy Kids Program.  She is part of the IEHP (Inland Empire Health Plan).  I just got he list of Doctors that are in the network, but I am looking for a vaccine friendly dr.  I don't need to get hassled every time I take my child to the Dr.  I am willing to drive up to an hour (since we don't go to the dr. very often anyway).  Help!  Any reccomendations??  I prefer it be a pediatrician, but if you have a family dr. you highly recommend i would be willing to go that route too.  thanks!!</p>

·
Registered
19 Posts
<p>I've got a dr out here in Santee, and he's totally cool about it. Dr. Don Adema. There's another woman in Santee, too -- Lynne Scannell or something like that. HTH!</p>

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
<p>This is a pretty late response, sorry. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Dr. Becker @ Becker Pediatrics in Murrieta takes IEHP and is very vax/AP/breastfeeding friendly.  Also looks for alternatives to antibiotics whenever possible.  Same for Dr. Mackey in Riverside.  Can't say enough good things about either of them.</p>

·
Registered
1 Posts
"vaccine friendly pediatrician"

Please do not refer patients to me that do not want to vaccinate. I am tolerant with many things, but would NOT consider myself "vaccine friendly." I fully believe in vaccination-- my own children are fully vaccinated. Because I am not rude or cruel to people who don't want to vaccinate doesn't mean I agree with that philosophy or even want to support it.
Lynne Scannell, MD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts