Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what did you do with them?

I have these pictures of these perfect little babies, one reaching for his toes and the other laying so sweet with her backside showing and it is the only thing i have of them.
somehow their little bodies were absorbed or disintegrated somehow after nearly a month of labor and by the time i had a d+c they were totally gone.
i want to do something with their "pictures" other than hiding them to look at now and again. i thought of framing them but this does not seem right maybe its too much to look at each day. i just think there is something special i should do but i dont know what that is....

thanks for your thoughts, if you have any, about this.

· Registered
1,948 Posts
That's all I really have of my twins as well. I did a scrapbook page with the details of their birth, weights and heights. You might be able to add a journal entry to the page.

· Registered
3,253 Posts
u/s photos can fade with time, so I would try to scan them in and then print them out on regular photo paper (I think someone tried to laminate them once and they turned black, so be careful). My MIL scrapbooks a lot and told me all this.

I would do a pretty scrapbook page with the photo and their info. When you feel ready you could maybe journal about the pregnancy, how excited you were, etc. and add that into the scrapbook page.

I had a loss at 6 weeks, and I don't even have an U/S picture but I think I might do some journaling or something to help me with this.

· Registered
20,366 Posts
I would hang them with other family photos.

That may be too much right now, them maybe in a photo album.

I am so sorry about the loss of your two littles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.