Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I have one just like it! :LOL I thought about getting one for the longest time, never quite being able to justify it. Then I finally went for it one day and it's one of our favorites. I figured if i was destined to get one eventually, might as well get it sooner rather than later, so as to get the most use out of it. That's lethal logic though, if applied across the board :LOL Love fuzbombs in general.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
I love that cover!! I used to have a few fuz gardens for my little guy(well big guy now), and wish i would have kept them....i love the fit, and they last forever!

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just ordered a chocolate fuzbomb with mint trim today....
(I went with the almost-in-one style rather than regular fuzbomb, though, because it fits sooooo well over the buggle's elbees, trim in front and in back, whereas the regular fuzbomb is just trim in front and kind of poufy in back). And has anyone mentioned that these covers are both trim and LEAKPROOF??

·
Registered
997 Posts
I wish I could come up with some way to justify it to dh - but we have 3 bombs and an easy already (if in very GN colors) and that isn't counting the rest of our wool. I think he might keel over from a stroke if this baby appeared in the mail. Could be worth it... :LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.