Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>...what else it could possibly be!!! I am so sick with nausea that the only thing that helps is laying flat! I am 10-14 days past ovulation. With crazy cycle lengths, I can never be sure and I tested with an ovulation monitor as ovulating on Jan 18 and Jan 22. So sometime in that week, we suspect ovulation! My DH requested I not test until tomorrow or the next day so I am holding off, against my POAS-aholic tendancies.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nausea hit me this past Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday all in the evenings, right before bed. I thought maybe it was a bug, since everyone has something! Friday it started at lunch and progressively got worse until I ate a big heavy meal at about 8:00pm. Yesterday, I noticed it only at night but I had a super busy day which may be why I didn't notice but today, it started at about 11:00am and has progressively gotten so bad that now, if I breath too heavy, I feel like I am going to vomit. It's bad. I also have copius creamy CM (sorry for the tmi). I am still nursing a nursling so I don't notice any breast issues except they look and feel a bit bigger to me. I did have headaches for two days last week but they have since tapered off. I am tired but as a mama to two boys 3 and under, who isn't tired??!! :*)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It has been a rough few months TTC. I got my PPAF back after my DS2 was 4 months old. He is now 14 months and we have been "trying" since. (Trying=not preventing!) This month, we got serious about it and have focused on trying. I have gone through this "woe is me" phase of feel defective and frustrated that my body was not doing what I wanted it to do! Silly me!!!<br><br>
Anyways, I will be testing tomorrow or the following day. Both of my DS's have been conceived in Jan: 2007 and 2009 so this baby will share a b-day close to theirs if we are, indeed, expecting! I sure hope so. My 3 year old prays everyday for "two baby sisters" so I am just clinging to hope that his prayers are answered! I will take a singleton or twins or even triplets!!! Anything to feel like my body is normal! LOL!<br><br>
I sure do appreciate the babydust and the thoughts our way. I am hoping to announce a BFP soon! And join with the OCT 2011 DDC!!!! YAY!!! Congrats to all of the mamas who have gotten BFP, babydust to those waiting and trying!!!!!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts