Mothering Forum banner

If I didn't before, I do now

556 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  blessed2bamommie
I believe that SUN is the best for getting stains out of diapers. Araya had a NASTY poo last night while we were at the resturant having dinner with my MIL. I wasn't at home to be able to get it cleaned off very well, and it was on her velour Mutt diaper which is one of my faves. So I rinsed it off the best I could and washed it with the other dipes today. Well I put it in the sun today and the stain is ALL gone now.
I was also sunning my microterry towels I use for inserts because I hate to have them stained up and I had a few that had the poo leak through the pockets onto them and they are all looking like new again as well. Hurray for the sun! If you haven't tried it, you really need to!

Jessica
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
DH has a masters in chemical engineering, and he once spent a half hour explaining to me why this works. I STILL don't get it, but I believe. In fact, one of these days he will come home to find all of the boys' clothing spread all over the lawn!!

(Good thing we have old, senile neighbors!)
It is like magic! It works for all kinds of stains, not just on diapers.
See less See more
Absolutely
Sucks spagetti and chili stains out of kids clothing too
See less See more
Sunshine and Bac-Out ... part of every mama's stain fighting arsenal, or they should be, IMO!
See less See more
Wow. . .I need to get DS's clothes outside.

I know about the poo power. . .but wasn't aware it took out all stains. :LOL
I had to save an OV SOS and OV lined CB that way. Its fast too!
I came back to add something else and the stain in my CB was gone!
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.