Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have 2 sleeping babies, 1 at school adn 1 at grandmas....so I have some time on my hands...too much time on myhands:LOL

so I was daydreaming, "what would you do with a million $$$"

This is what I decided, I would put Barbara Of www.naturekins.com, Christy of www.fussybutt.com and Mary of www.celticwoolcreations.com on retainer.
to be there at a moments notice to fulfill my every CD'ing and CD clothing related need I could possibly have:LOL

what would you do with a million dollars?
and remember if your gonna dream you might as well dream big:LOL

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Well I would probably have a whole entire stash of valor-kids fitteds and AIOs in all of Kathleen's amazing prints. Then I would have to top it with some wool, so maybe a whole rainbow of kiwi pie covers???

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by huntersmommy
Oh I gotta try VAlorKids...I have heard the most amazing things about her stuff....

Does she do customs or just instock?
It depends
. If you go to her page: http://www.valor-kids.com/store/ and join her yahoo group, it's the best way to find out about customs. You can also drool all over her fabric selection
. SHe was also stocking at jamtots

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
one million just for cd's right?

well, i would convince El Bee mama to create a somewhat simplified version of her pattern that I would buy off of her for a pile of money as well as royalties. Then I would find a US based cut and sew facility and some quality fabric suppliers and make El Bees for everyone to have. and then hopefully i'd have a few $'s left that i could do a weighty public relations and ad campaign to get the word out.

and my babe would have plenty of samples and seconds to wear.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Well...I'd have to save some of it to convince DH that we could indeed afford more babies....and then I'd have more and more babies and CD them all in converted toddler IPF's and mammamade OV's and SCC OC fleece dipes all covered in scrumptious wool longies/soakers from Wonderful Woolies, BBSS, BBB, Mr. Peabody, KSS and MM! (All of which I'd have embroidered in the most beautiful scenes!!)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holli
Um, Kris, based on your latest posts and stash from those three, I think you already have a million! What more could you possibly have those three make?? I'm wiping drool from my face with every one of your posts! :LOL

Holli
:LOL WEll the Hyena gods have been good to me:LOL

I just have no life and all I do is spend money on my kids

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I'd love to open a store/moms connection type of place. Sort of like our local lesbian bookstore, but for moms. I'd sell coffee, light lunchie types of things, books, slings, cloth diapers, nursing clothing etc. I guess I'd sell other things to make some money, maybe quality toys, stationery, et al. I'd offer space for moms to hang out, schedule playgroups and story times. I'd love it to be like the local hardware store can be for men ( a small one, not Home Depot.)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
A Million? wow... I'd probably get every mama that I teach ap courses to at my local woman's group an entire stash of dipes AND washers and dryers.

I'd have knitted wool pants and matching hats from all the hyena mama's.
I'd have an entire stash of FCB fitteds and an entire "going out" stash of FCB aio's
I'd finally get to try a Very baby aio

I'd get wool pants and hats and shirts from Naturekins as well
Pinks and oranges and blues oh my!

Tammy

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
For diapers alone? 'cause otherwise I would build a house....

If it's just diapers, then I would try a lot of the brands I have heard of but couldn't afford (VB, FCB, etc) and I would probably RAK away the rest, to mamas here and in foreign countries where they could really use diapers.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I would buy my current DS a full stash of elbees and kiwipies for my days at home, let my DH keep using his wonderoos he loves (unless he said differently) and buy 12 VB AIOs for my sitter to use on mondays and wed.
I'd also buy like 6 LC nightlights for him, since they work wonderfully. And some size 1s for my next kiddo.

Then I would buy a bunch of KHW, elbees, and fireflies for my next baby in small and mediums since I have like NOOOO small stash from C. Also VB AIOs for grandma/sitters. Some fuzeasys and kiwis for next babe too.
Oh, and probably some elbee pants for S-L.

So basically a full stash of elbees, fireflies and KHW fitteds with fuzeasys and kiwipies along with VB AIOs for sitter/gparents.

But i'd also offer to fund some WAHMs startup costs, play with sewing my own, and most of all fairy 1 item per day for a long long time..

Oh, and never ever work again!
I'd make being a diaper fairy my professional job! hehhee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.