Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which ones won't leak as much on a chubby crawler? Still with the mushy bf poos. I'm not against pampers/huggies/luvs, and not sure if the extra cost of whole foods type diapers are worth it.<br><br>
What about Gdipes? I have one cover, feel sort of lukewarm about it. Would it be worth it to just get some more of those? A good compromise, maybe?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've had many blowouts with sposies, but more with Gdiapers. I know some people love them, but I can't stand the things. I tried all the major brands and have had very good luck with Luvs and Seventh Generation.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I am a fan of the target 'up and up' brand. They are by far the least expensive and I have not had any problems with my dd (even when she was a chubby crawler....)<br>
have a fun vacation!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have only heard stories of blow outs with Gdiapers so I would not recommend them. I know that Gro Baby with the disposable liners have been very popular. You can compost the liners while on vacation and then go back to the reusable ones once home. If you want a true disposable, I guess I would go with whatever is cheapest. Up and Up sounds good. We have been happy with all the Up and Up products we have purchased so far.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We had lots of blowouts when we used up and ups because there's no elastic in the waist in the back, but I've only used them on our newborn before we got our cloth. We've had good luck with Natural Choice on our toddler and they are cheap if you order them on amazon.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
We love Huggies, they have some kind of special "crawler" brand or something. They rock. Hate Pampers, Luvs, and any generic brands.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I LOVE Nature Babycare dipes (not so much the wipes). They're sold online, but I found them at Babies "R" Us. They were the same price as Pampers and Huggies.

·
Registered
721 Posts
we have used 7th gen for vacations. i like to get the bigger size that their weight is in, kwim? havn't tried anything else, so no real comparison but no problems with blow outs or leaks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have had good luck with the 7th gen dipes as well. Every other disposable we have tried has resulted in blow outs, no fun!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts