Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this question posted a few times and I am always quick to recommend <span style="text-decoration:underline;">You Are Your Child's First Teacher</span> but I have found another GREAT one! It is <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Heaven On Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children</span> by Sharifa Oppenheimer. She was a founding partner in the Charlottesville Waldorf School here in VA. This book is so wonderful-it has many wonderful Waldorf philosophies in it but it is also a great gift for new parents who may not know much about Waldorf. It also has bread recipes, verses, and festival information. I can't say enough wonderful things about it! So if anyone wants a great read and resource book there's my recommendation (I even got dh to read a few parts-usually I just have to give him a report!)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'm glad to hear a 'real review' of this book. I had seen it advertised in the Steiner book catalogue and was quite interested.<br>
I'm still debating on getting "beyond the rainbow bridge". Do you have that one too? Which would be better?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts