Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many days after DTD did the spotting show up? If the spotting is more days from DTD date, is is more brown? I know it can vary in colour. I'm wondering if it's been longer if it's more brown.<br><br>
Was anyone charting and have a good idea?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I had some implantation spotting at 8 DPO which was 9 days after DTD. It was just a tiny bit of tan colored CM- not red or pink at all.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I got it at 10 DPO. It was a light brown. I really thought it was my period starting but I only got a little when whiping and then it went away. I was expecting to get my period that day too. So when it never came back I ended up testing on 14 DPO. Good luck!<br><br>
Cindy

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Not pregnant but I spotted 9 days after O'ing during my last two pregnancies. It was brown and light...not a flow...just spotting. I actually spotted actual blood with my now-3yo.<br><br>
I tested positive on those cheap preg. strips that day...very faint but there.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe, it took me a while to realize that that was implantation spotting. I got very faint results on the third, after two BFNs, but didn't look close for faint until a couple hours later. And of course that was my last test, so I had to go get some more $tore tests! The next two were really faint, but definite. And that was 28 DPO!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Congratulations Maggirayne!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I had implantation spotting on both 7 DPO and 13 DPO, the day my period was supposed to show up.<br>
On 7 DPO, it was brownish.<br>
On 13 DPO, it was red and pink.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts