Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you ever wear a scarf?

this sounds random, but I was thinking of making my sister a fleece scarf for xmas but then realized how warm it is where she lives!! But a scarf isn't necessarily only for freezing weather, so I don't know!

what do you think? if not, I'll find something else to make her with the fleece.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I used to live in Charleston, SC and wore scarves all of the time (as acessories not for warmth) but people were always asking me if I was sick. You could make her one but make sure it is lightweight and a light color so maybe she can avoid the sick questions.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
I live a little south of Savannah, in Brunswick. Let me tell ya, yesterday I WISH I had a scarf! Send her one, she will use it!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I live south of SAV, and I would say that I wear a scarf about less than 10 times per year. But during those times, it sure is nice to have one! It's something you probably wouldn't buy for yourself necessarily since you don't use it too much. So maybe a good gift! Thankfully I have many scarves since we moved here from Maine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.