Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I really love www.jlynnecosmetics.com It is mineral makeup and samples are cheap with free shipping. The foundation is my favorite. It lasts all day and looks great. Customer service is fabulous. They have a forum too.
I also like www.barefacedminerals.org for lippies. All natural and look great. Pretty colors too. Nice foundation with a little less coverage than Jlynne.
Prairiechild

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
I really like Aveda. I am kind of phasing out my clinique stuff. and replacing with Aveda. I use their hair product, and salon too.I heard about their rose scented mascara on this board and now use it every day!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by suz515
I wear the bare minerals. I'm hoping someone has and pro/cons to that. I'm hoping that it's fairly natural as it works quite well with my uneven skin.

Best,
Suzanne

Me too.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
can't help you much .. the only cosmetics i DON'T have bad reactions to are clinique and almay. i can use mineral makeup for my eyes and lips, but anywhere else on my face i end up with red, swollen weals.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by prairiechild
I really love www.jlynnecosmetics.com It is mineral makeup and samples are cheap with free shipping. The foundation is my favorite. It lasts all day and looks great. Customer service is fabulous. They have a forum too.
Prairiechild3
that site looks great. I know where I am going to order new makeup from

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Thanks for the link- I never heard of JLynne before but it looks great and wow- what a deal for samples.

·
Premium Member
34,292 Posts
I have some of the Burts Bees makeup, but I hardly ever wear it!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I use burts bees powder and a tiny bit of Club A blush that I have have for I don't know how many years I love it I don't know what I will do when it is all gone :LOL ....but the burts bees powder is nice and I love the fresh sent my sister but that is just me my sis hates the smell.

Karen and Baby Joe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts