Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
"You should trust science and just get your vaccine....... or you should be locked up where you're not a danger to us smart VACCINATED people "

"Vaccines work, unless YOU'RE not vaccinated, then my vaccine doesn't help me and you should go to jail"

"I clearly can't tell that all this vaccine bullshit is present to create divide, so I'll just keep spewing hate against the unvaxxed when I normally preach about spreading love, I'm the best most loyal sheep"

·
Registered
209 Posts
I talk I have had:
I’m not comfortable with the current vaccines due to lack of longterm studies. Additionally, the John’s Hopkins mortality risk calc puts me at 1.3 in 10,000,000 death risk. I’m ok to wait for Novavax.
-> people your age are filling up icus and dying with delta. It’s horrible. Or you’ll get long Covid. You’ll get Covid and die! The vaccines are super safe. The cdc says so! I took and was fine. Side effects are rare. You can die from aspirin!
The side effect profile from the shots is much worse than aspirin. Plus nobody forces me to take it. Hey can you show me the data on icu spillage full of 30 somethings that are healthy (low BMI, no issues)?
-> yes of course, it is all over the news!
me. No I don’t see data in the news. However the cdc and the department of health report that case fatality rates are still almost exclusively in high risk groups.
-> I’ll show it to you later. Oh we have a 29 year old healthy without comorbidities intubated at our hospital right now! See! (No aggregate data was ever provided; turns out this 29 year old never wa intubated, is obese, and back to normal now - why lie?!).
me: I’ll wait for Novavax. I’m ok taking that risk.
-> so you think you’re special abs should be allowed to wait for the other vaccine with the better profile while us take the others? Why should you get special treatment!
Me: we all should demand a safer shot and not settle for a crap product.
🤦‍♀️

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My neighbor says to me after i told her my cardioligist said no vaccine for me

''You know, there's a pastor's wife in the ICU with covid on a ventilator''

my reply - ''good thing i'm not a pastor's wife''....and ''sucks for her, i guess''

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
a post on FB -- does this person think his experience is going to convince others to vaccinated?? I mean, he's got a strong argument and all....lololololololol.....this person went to a concert... --

''Got tested before I left...I was negative..I home now and got tested. I am negative. Vaccinations work.''

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Lots of shots need boosters. The flu shot is annual. I don't understand making a big stink about getting a booster shot once every few months. Many people go to the dentist every six months, get their hair cut every 1-2 months, get their nails done, etc. You can get a walk in appointment to get a vaccine same day. I also don't get how on Earth this is Biden's fault.

SMH....as if an injection and a haircut are the same outcome

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
"The unvaccinated are essentially asking for a handout, a subsidy for their stance, and that’s cheap talk. Standing up for your beliefs means being willing to take the consequences of them," he said.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
“And I also think that since the vaccination is available for kids 12 to 21, that if parents don’t vaccinate their children And those same kids get the Delta Varian and die, the parents need to be charged with murder”

courtesy of my sister.....smh...supppose they die anyways even vaxxed?

·
Registered
24,947 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
What an ass

"For people who were wondering whether or not his vaccine was safe or effective, it's already been given to half of the American population," Dr. Paul Offit,

administration does not equal safe or effective

Effective at spreading Delta, that's for sure.

·
Registered
24,947 Posts

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
What about the parents whose children die from the vaccine itself?
Those parents will be investigated by CPS relentlessly and harassed for the rest of their lives to be sure that they never think to file a claim against the government in vaccine court. Of course, there is no claim to be had in vaccine court with this vaccine as federal law prohibits it per the Patriot act.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I’ve seen it too. I identify as liberal but most people on Facebook and on the go to media have gone insane and I wonder if politically everything has shifted - the death wishes and hatred isn’t at all what being liberal used to stand for: being tolerant, humanism, kindness, equality. It shows what propaganda and agitation can do to any people, well educated people, quickly. The fear and anger messaging is working to divide the people and instill death wishes - I don’t know how that isn’t viewed as a huge problem!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I’ve seen it too. I identify as liberal but most people on Facebook and on the go to media have gone insane and I wonder if politically everything has shifted - the death wishes and hatred isn’t at all what being liberal used to stand for: being tolerant, humanism, kindness, equality. It shows what propaganda and agitation can do to any people, well educated people, quickly. The fear and anger messaging is working to divide the people and instill death wishes - I don’t know how that isn’t viewed as a huge problem!
the unvaccinated are portrayed as the 'huge problem' by media, and society is buying it hook, line, and sinker to the point of wishing death on long time friends....True colors are coming out

21 - 40 of 75 Posts