Mothering Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
She is also incompetent to hold her position and NEEDS TO BE FIRED

CNN: We know that breakthrough infections can happen. How does it help to have vaccine mandates at work if the vaccinated can also spread Covid-19?

Dr. Leana Wen:
Vaccine requirements will help make workplaces much safer for everyone. Here's why. There is a lot of misunderstanding about what the CDC's new data is showing. The agency found that vaccinated people infected with Covid-19 may carry just as much virus as those who are unvaccinated and have Covid-19.

However, the chance of actually contracting Covid-19 is greatly reduced if you're vaccinated.

·
Registered
340 Posts
CNN: We know that breakthrough infections can happen. How does it help to have vaccine mandates at work if the vaccinated can also spread Covid-19?

Dr. Leana Wen:
Vaccine requirements will help make workplaces much safer for everyone. Here's why. There is a lot of misunderstanding about what the CDC's new data is showing. The agency found that vaccinated people infected with Covid-19 may carry just as much virus as those who are unvaccinated and have Covid-19.

However, the chance of actually contracting Covid-19 is greatly reduced if you're vaccinated.
I can't believe I went down this rabbit hole sometimes. It's like I'm in some strange world. I feel like the name I chose for this forum from one of my favorite books gets more appropriate every day.

These people never make any sense at all. They say one thing one day and then something totally different the next. They must think we are all stupid.

"Dr. Leana Wen: Vaccine requirements will help make workplaces much safer for everyone. Here's why. There is a lot of misunderstanding about what the CDC's new data is showing. The agency found that vaccinated people infected with Covid-19 may carry just as much virus as those who are unvaccinated and have Covid-19."

WHAT? Does this dr even hear herself talk?

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
I've been saying this for years. Criticize any vaccine for any reason at any time and you instantly become an "anti-vaxxer". Truly amazing that millions of vaccine compliant people are turning out to be anti-vaccine.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I've been saying this for years. Criticize any vaccine for any reason at any time and you instantly become an "anti-vaxxer". Truly amazing that millions of vaccine compliant people are turning out to be anti-vaccine.
yes even when a person has taken all other vaccines for their employment...a single question about the covid vaccine INSTANTLY MAKES ONE ANTIVAX

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
The "seatbelt" analogy comes up a lot. I like this gentle explanation, suitable for people who need something simple.
Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Circle Event

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
"The mandate ensures we will have a healthy workforce, and that we are not responsible for transmission in or out of our facilities," he said.

i guess staff didn't see it that way.

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
"The mandate ensures we will have a healthy workforce, and that we are not responsible for transmission in or out of our facilities," he said.

i guess staff didn't see it that way.
The families who have to find another place for the delivery may not be so reassured either. Met a home birth midwife today. She said her business has been booming and she loves her work. Unlike the hospital staff, apparently.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
on the religious exemption issue, MSM had this to say....those millions seeking an exemption surely are a problem....smh

But it also is part of a much broader effort to, in the short term, scotch the Biden administration's attempts to bring the pandemic under control and, in the long term, make religious exemptions a primary, powerful tool for undermining as many liberal policies as possible.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The families who have to find another place for the delivery may not be so reassured either. Met a home birth midwife today. She said her business has been booming and she loves her work. Unlike the hospital staff, apparently.
Great news. Midwifery booming. We have to look for options from this system they are creating. They obviously don't want us horrible people who question an experimental medical procedure that has admittedly killed tens of thousands in the EU and US, to be a part of their world. Hospitals have already been caught discriminating against unjabbed Covid patients. We have to look out for ourselves.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 · (Edited)
The U.N. General Assembly is relying on a vaccine honor system for world leaders before they speak at next week’s meeting. Presidents, premiers, monarchs and other dignitaries won’t have to show vaccination cards or other proof of inoculation.

The elite excuse themselves from their own requirements they enforce for peons

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
This one transcends ignorance. I think maybe the author is saying that the way to avoid abuse is to go along with abuse. Other translations are welcome.
Font Screenshot Computer program Multimedia Darkness

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
''Remember: Choice has consequence. If your personal choice harms someone else, you are responsible for that harm.''

So tell us doc, serving fattening food causing obesity in someone else, is the fault of the person serving that food?? Not the fault of the person consuming much more than he/she can reasonably intake?

His stupidity could apply to many things resulting in harms to others.

Vaccine injury anyone? A doctor held responsible??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Head Chin Smile Happy Wrinkle

61 - 75 of 75 Posts