Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the quest to slowly restock our nb/sm dipes with the approaching arrival of #2. For dd, we were gifted with a diaper service and used it until we could no longer afford it. She was about 5-6 months old when I began our meager stash, so no I have no smaller sized dipes (but I do have some covers to get by and I'm crocheting some new ones of wool
).

Anyhow, as I look at all the lovely WAHM dipes out there I realize I'm not a big fan of prints. I do like solid colors though. While prints look great and I may buy one or two for a major holiday, I'd rather have something realiable and more cost effective for everyday wear. I know, that usually means go with the CPFs, but I really like the fitteds for a smaller bum and we'll probably move into pockets when I'm off maternity leave.

So am I the only one? Does anyone else here know of some good places to just get the "plain ol' white/ natural colored" dipes? Colored serging is fine, and keep in mind I'm a big hemp fan. Oh, and daddy will probably want me to get some aio's just to keep him sane. :LOL

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
For AIOs, I love our Very Baby Basic AIOs. You could get plain white or a rainbow of colors. I've ordered from Very Baby, Flutterby Baby and Snuggle You and had good service and a good product from each.

And for diapers, Motherease are plain. Kissaluvs are too. Fireflies and sugarpeas are other options though I think Sugarpeas are your only choice if you want hemp. Sugarplumbaby gets great reviews though I've never personally tried them I know she offers plain hemp.

Also, if there is a diaper that you think you'd like you could email and see if they offer plain hemp instead of prints. Good luck in your search. I used to love print diapers and now only have a single one in our current rotation so I guess I've come to prefer solid colors too (though I love a rainbow or solids instead of all white).

Congrats on your pg!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Muttaqin makes all hemp dipes. They are just natural hemp color with colored serging (mine is red) They also fit for a very long time. Ds is three and his mutts fit him great. I like the AIO's from www.bumware.com THey are easy to use, trim and reasonably priced. They also come in a wide range of plain colors. Also happy heiny makes happy hempys which are pocket hemp fitteds. I have never tried them though.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I'd definately go w/ very Baby or Bum-Ware AIO's...very well made and suer trim!

Also you might try eezi-gears or fun-organics...baby greens growing greens are also natural. You can get all those things from www.diaperware.com

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
i love our KHW, Sugarplumbaby, and fireflies. Sugarpeas are great too. These are all very pretty with only colored serging or one color. Sugarplumbaby has a nice snug fit without being uncomfortable it seems, and the hemp is still pretty soft on ours! OC is definitely stretchier and softer, but her hemp is pretty soft.
We love FMBG AIOS here. I received 2 in the mail today actually
:
I also love Very Bay AIOS though I still only have one. I am cheap:LOL I'm mostly a TP kinda girl:LOLI get alot of things there- still bu new sometimes.i find em' cheap so I can have more
:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.