Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for those of you who don't like rats. Now would be a good time to stop reading. Anyways, I've started doing a very small scale rat rescue. Last night I ended up taking in a chinchilla to foster for the summer while the owner is in mexico. LOL. It has a noisy wheel and I was determined to find something quieter for it. So I go into the pet store nd there's a mama rat with her 2 day old babies which somebody has turned in. So, I can't resist and I can't just leave them there, so I brought mama and her babies home. So we now have 6 rats of our own., one more coming on monday as our own pets, and now a mama and her 5 babies which i'll be finding homes for in 5-6 weeks. I'm so excited and they're so cute!!! You can visit our family website at <a href="http://www.stanfordfam.com" target="_blank">www.stanfordfam.com</a> there's a link to RattieTatTats which is our rattie page and you can look through there to see there pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to tell the sex when I take a closer look tonight or tomorrow. Just had to share mye excitement!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
they are cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Wow, I love your sight! The song in your wedding montage is the one sang at our wedding. It still makes me want to start crying! Oh, and your new babies are too cute!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks felix. I love that song, my best friend at the time sang it. Not sure there was a dry eye in the crowd!

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Aw. Rats are very dear pets. The last pet store run, I saw a sweet, alert hooded female it was hard not to bring home. (Cats. Sigh.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts