Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGH, My dh went to a card game and won't be back until early morning, so I'm bored here
I prob. won't be up REALLY late bc DD will get tired, but I'm here for now.

How are ya? Hows the pregnancy going so far?

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL mine does that to cream cheese pretzels. The only reason shes eating the cracker is bc shes a cracker addict
Shes addicted to them, I swear! LOL I love the ritz ones and cream cheese is my best friend this preg.

· Registered
2,877 Posts
LOL! Here's a question: when's the last time you remember wearing a blouse ALL DAY without getting food, or snot, or some indescribable ick on it?

I'm trying really hard to think if I've been able to make it through even one day in the last 5.5 years.....

ETA: I prolly can't chat long, because our church is having an annual meeting this weekend (we just got back from tonight's service) and I really should go to bed to rest up for tomorrow....but I need to wind down, and y'all are a great way to do that!
:

· Registered
2,877 Posts
We had potluck tonight at church, and I ate....way too much! But the last thing I ate was banana pudding (YUM!) and some dessert made with some custardy cream cheese sort of filling layered between pastry. It was SO GOOD! The lady that made it said she actually used refrigerated crescent rolls for the pastry...who would've thought?

· Registered
2,877 Posts
I have leftover taco salad--want some?

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill pass on the taco salad, but MAN does that potluck dinner sound yummy! i loooooove those! BTW, did you read sewin mamas post yet?
i would pass out!

want some ritz crackers w/cream chs? LOL thats what im eating....ive ate almost a whole sleeve of crackers!

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Mmmmm....ritz....My MIL keeps that "cheese" in a can stuff? You know, it's totally nauseating, but it's pretty good on ritz!

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL I havent ate cheese in a can in forever! I used to like ritz crackers w.a pepporoni, some pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese...YUM! until I got pregnant of course....couldnt handle red sauces w/either pregnancy.

· Registered
2,877 Posts
I guessI have an iron stomach...I can (and do!) eat anything, pg or not!

Dunno if I am brave enough to try fried spam though....

I had sardines on toast for lunch yesterday!

· Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ewwwie
i have a really sensitive stomach and picky bean in there~lol. im about to get off here~dd is finally sleepy and wanting milk. she handed me her old sippy cup of milk, so i could give her a drink
have a good night ladies!!

· Registered
2,877 Posts
Nighty-nite! I gotta go too....dh just poked his head out and asked me if I was online with my "boyfriend" LOL! heheheh...he's such a nut!

Hope your dh makes it home from his game soon, and safely!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.