Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have missed most of the action of the due date club as I have had horrid problems with my internet service provider....offline for a couple of month!

So happy to be back and looking at all the birth announcments.....makes me feel a little
about having a little one again soon!

My pool is up in the living room, baby stash is washed and DS is adamant he will be in the pool catching the babe.....hmmmmm....

Have just started having to commute an hour each way to get DS to his new waldorf school 3 days a week.....he is loving it but the driving is making me sooooo tired and uncomforable....ah well!

To top it all my favorite craving foods are kinda out of season over here (nectarines and watermelon) and i'm having some issues with withdrawal
!!

Due thursday.....not feeling imminent at all.

love to al!

Debs xx

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Have just started having to commute an hour each way to get DS to his new waldorf school 3 days a week.....he is loving it but the driving is making me sooooo tired and uncomforable....ah well!/QUOTE]

ds was taking a class an hour fifteen minutes from here, 2x a week. i had to stop at 35 weeks 'cause i just couldnt take it anymore!

welcome back!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,

it's kinda fun being at the school and hanging out with a lovely ex client whos birth i attended last year....i'll be able to hang around at her house lots when i've had the babe while ds is at school.
He only does half days so it is not worth going home again for me.....we might start a knitting circle of something fun like that!

BUT THE DRIVE SUCKS ...... hope the baby likes cars!

D x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.