Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ive been to the doctor many of times for this... Everytime I have sex and I go pee it burns so bad. Im in so much pain. Especially when he does his thing in me
: The pain only lasts for a couple of hours than Im fine. I just dont get it. Im sure the doctors checked for any infections. Maybe its time I go somewhere else, something isnt right. Well hoprfully I put this in the right place!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I used to have a weird allergy-type reaction to seminal fluid. It would burn like someone poured acid in my vagina and last for several hours. Owww! I saw doctors and was treated for vaginosis and all types of stuff with no results. Luckily it went away on its own, but it was very weird. Could it be something like this? I believe it's called seminal protein plasma allergy or something like that if you want to google.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
sounds like semen allergy. I never knew i had one til DH got snipped and I quit having issues afterward... Mentioned it to my OB/GYN and she said "Lots of women have a skin allergy to sperm, believe it or not." like it was the most normal thing in the world

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Might be a seminal allergy. However, is he cirumcised? The plunger like effect of the glans on a circumcised penis can cause tiny tears all throughout your vaginal walls and labia. That will hurt. Especially if you pour a salty fluid on it, such as semen. This was mine and dh's problem.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathryn
Might be a seminal allergy. However, is he cirumcised? The plunger like effect of the glans on a circumcised penis can cause tiny tears all throughout your vaginal walls and labia. That will hurt. Especially if you pour a salty fluid on it, such as semen. This was mine and dh's problem.
woah! how common is it for women to feel the effects of this 'plunger-like-penis? - learn something new every day!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
VERY common. Artificial lubrication should be a rare thing, not a commonly used household product as it is in the US. Women usually think it's because of them ("oh, I just don't make enough fluid, I'm just 'dry' down there for some reason"), but it can and often is, because of the male and the lifelong effects of circumcision. My husband is restoring and even though you can't see a difference yet, I can feel it. We still have to use KY, but I don't burn afterwards. He's gotten just enough skin back so far to help with the gliding action that a foreskin provides. When he's fully restored, we will most likely never have to use lube again.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Ohhh ohhh! I've had this too...but here is what it was for me:

Tended to happen with my bfs with larger penis's--sex with them caused a bruised urethra. I would think it would hurt more if he ejaculates inside just because they are usually thrusting a bit harder there at the end (sorry...TMI, but want to get the info out there).
The bruising may cause a bit of swelling that may cause pain--but pain will subside after swelling goes down. You may not notice any of this unless you are trying to go to the bathroom--then you notice!
Anyways...one of my bfs was very large around (thick) and I had these pains every time...really got old! And this is why I tell people that 'average' is really a GOOD thing! Not sure why men want to be 'super large' or anything since it can actually cause problems!!

Just thought I'd give a different perspective/option.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lauraess
Kathryn> hmmm?? REstoring? would it be too much to ask how that's done? this is interesting.
There's some really great threads about it in the Case Against Circumcision forum. Just do a quick search for them or pop over there and ask. You'll get tons of info.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I used to have the same symptoms as the OP. It truly felt as if skin had been scraped off. It turned out that it was a problem with yeast. It was causing small fissures (cracks)to form.

I tried all the OTC stuff, applied Lotrimin (antifungal) externally with some relief, but it always came back. Cut back on sugar; no help. Finally; I decided to stop using birth control pills (switched to cervical cap). It has never reoccured.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.