Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and there are two mom's who said they could babysit for my son.<br><br>
One is J who is the mom of the daughter Jo who I end up watching when she's gone .<br><br>
When J is home her daughter Jo is out on the playground of the apartment *alone* even when their are no kids out there she will even knock on our door to ask if her friend B is home and can he play sometimes I end up saying No because he's with his grandparents but she's out there on her own playing.<br><br>
Many kids out there play outside with No parents watching it seems like the only mom's who ever watch their kids are me, c and then there is the grandma who watches her grandkids and other kids who she watches .<br><br>
So then I'm like going hmmm how would J act with watching my son when her parenting skills shows that she barely watches Jo while Jo is outside that we had to bring Jo up to her apartment because her mom doesn't even realize that Jo has gotten hurt .<br><br>
So then there is another one D who has two kids and they are really well together . D believes in the Need to see the Kids all the time when they are outside if they get out of her eyesight they gone too far .<br><br>
Since if I don't want to make J seem to think I don't trust her parenting skills maybe I could just say that D son whose 6 and Brendan friend who wanted to invite him to sleep over he's more eager to go to D house with his friend S and A.<br><br>
When B shows up afterwards I could say that he got to scared of the sleepover but then with D it's out of her route for her but with J its right in the home area .<br><br>
So what do you think ?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Too bad they can't both watch him together.<br><br>
I would just say that you asked your son, and he chose option B, but then invite Jo over the next day for a playdate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, you should invite Jo over the next day for a playdate. That is a great idea.

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
I wouldn't lie about it. I would say that you've decided to have D watch him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts