·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a different one of the same test this morning and couldnt even see the antibody strip, nor on this before i took it (i always check)

and 7 minutes is way too soon for an evap line right?

gosh i shoulda just waited until tomorrow. I'm going crazy now.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
i see something in the last pic, nothing in the first two, but like PP said you're looking at it in person. did you ask DH or someone else if they can see it?

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a dollar tree test and I'm 11dpo, i got a very obvious no possible line bfn this morning and should have waited until tomorrow to test again i know.

I cant, unfortunately, afford another test until friday. DBF already gave me money for the ones I have now... i have one left I think if i dont wait for tomorrow i'll wait for tuesday... i dont know if i have the patience to wait for tuesday though.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah dollartree/dollarstore

i'm shaking now because it reminds me so much of my first pos with DD and XH said he saw nothing and i was crazy and not pregnant. but he was always negative like that. which is why he's XH and not DH :p

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
it looks like the positive I had a 10 DPO on a dollar store test, you can barely see the line. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw it so I took a pic and posted here

I can see the line on yours better than the one in the picture I posted!

oh yeah, I saw in another of your posts that you have your annual exam this week - be aware that the tests some doctors offices use aren't as sensitive as certain home tests, so you could get a negative urine test at the drs office but still be pg.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats slightly easier pic to see... but its about how dark mine is in person

luckily my doctor loves me enough that if i get a negative pee test, she'll do a blood test to be sure, and thats 3 days away so if im registering on a pee test even a little by now, by then a blood test should be a yes, right?

I actually love my whole hospital system. My doctor used to be my next door neighbor though, and I know she'll push for a home birth because she knows I'm interested. I wanted to with my son but I had a bunch of complications mid pregnancy and then ended up being induced, and with my daughter, my doctor got pregnant the same freaking day i did so she couldnt take me lol...

unfortunately she went on to miscarry that one and her next pregnancy, but to make up for it fate gave her two beautiful identical twin girls that look just like their mommy on her third try.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sure looks like a line to me!!! I'll keep my toes crossed that your next test is darker!!!

Congratulations!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
soooo i mentioned these pics to a good friend of mine and she said she's 2 months late and is terrified to test (omg woman!)

her: brb potty break.
me: you arent... by chance... pottying more than usual are you? O_<
her: ... kinda... I'm also cramping like a midget kicked me in the effin ovaries
me: haha woman take the pee test NOW
her: damn it alright
her: brb

I'll freak if she ends up being a pg-buddy with me

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.