Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably one of the very last to join you -- I just got my positive pregnancy test. My due date based on LMP is March 1, but given that I went over a week early with my DD, I'm guessing that this baby will be more likely born in February. Eh, or not.

Anyway, I'm Sarah and my husband is Seelig. We have one DD, Miriam, who will be 3 in September. I had a natural hospital birth with my DD and we're looking forward to a homebirth for this one.

I'm still nursing DD, although I don't want to tandem nurse so will be weaning at some point during the pregnancy.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Welcome!! My EDD is Feb. 25th or so, but I'm anticipating I'll actually go into March (all babies thus far have been 1-2 weeks 'late'!).. maybe we'll flip-flop like that

Good luck with the weaning... my youngest just weaned two months ago and I"m guessing that's why this #4 suddenly showed up

And good luck in the following months!

·
Registered
29 Posts
great to meet you, mama~ i am a late joiner, too.
my name is jaQ, i just turned 25 on 6/20, and got a surprise bfp on my birthday!
sounds like we have a bit in common. i am going for my first home birth too, and am still nursing my 2006 "baby".
this is m first cihld with my boyfriend, mike (43). we each have kids from ou marriages. his daughter, cheyenne (09/07) stays with us 3 days a week, and my kids live with us fulltime (my husband is out of state, out of the picture, and frankly, doesn't deserve contact with the kids)-- timmy turns 6 in august, and melissa was 3 in april. she was 3.5 weeks early, and i'm just hoping that this will be a february baby!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome! I could very well end up in March, too (EDD is 2/22). I'm another one excitedly planning my first homebirth! Since I had my DD almost 4 years ago, I've become a doula and midwife's assistant/apprentice, so I'm really looking forward to a MUCH different birth experience than my first two.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hello and welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.