Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here for the next 9 months!!! My due date should be around August 22.

I am nursing a 20 month old too, and am planning a home birth just like my first. I would love a water birth this time.

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Glad to have another Mama here! I have a 22 mo ds - so this is my second, too. Yea!

· Registered
8,545 Posts
Sweet! Mine's almost 21 mo, born Mar 20 '07. I always overestimate her age for people because she's so tall! I plan on nursing, too, depending on how things go. Welcome!

· Registered
12,525 Posts
Welcome, I'm due the same day and I'm still nursing my 18 month old DS. Congrats on your pregnancy!

· Registered
4,145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post
Sweet! Mine's almost 21 mo, born Mar 20 '07. I always overestimate her age for people because she's so tall! I plan on nursing, too, depending on how things go. Welcome!
Dude, that's my son's birthday too! I totally love this age. Everyone talks about how wonderful babies are, but no one warns you about the ways you'll get blindsided by toddler sweetness.

I'm due August 18, per the online DDC calc spat at me by Google. I had a wretched hospital birth last time (seriously - I use my birth story to encourage teens to postpone sex), and we're hoping to stay home this time around. I haven't called my OB yet because she's already made clear that she'll try and talk me out of that. (Actually, I'm hoping to find a practitioner who will agree to a reduced schedule of prenatal visits this go 'round.)

· Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My DD was born April 5. She really is the cutest too. Has anyone actually explained that they are pregnant to their child around this age, yet. I think I need to wait until I am showing for her to understand.

· Registered
4,145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
My DD was born April 5. She really is the cutest too. Has anyone actually explained that they are pregnant to their child around this age, yet. I think I need to wait until I am showing for her to understand.
Birdmama, I haven't done this yet. I think it's too early for him to understand, and also, I really have no idea how to approach or explain this news to someone who hasn't really figured out two-word sentences yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.