Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Well as you can guess from the title, it's all about diapering over here. Primarily (well 99%+ really) cloth diapers. There's more to it than one might guess. First there are different types of diapers - fitteds vs. ones that your fold yourself, ones that require separate covers or ones that have a waterproof layer built in. Then there are all the discussions about fit and absorbency, closure styles, and fabrics. And if that's not enough, once you actually have the diapers, many people have laundry issues and problems with staining. Oh, and of course there's where to buy and sell them and admiration of the really cute ones. Some are truly works of art.

If you are looking for something really interesting (and somewhat time consuming
) to research, cloth diapering is really a great choice! Hope that answers your question.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
As the pp pointed out, this area is all about diapering and mostly cloth and basically once you get into cloth it can become very addicting and mams love talking about diapers, I know I do. Hey what can I say, I am a cloth addict and I love talking about dipes. This way I can do it here and not drive my friends and family nuts with all this diaper talk. I have an audience who is actually interested in talking about cloth diapers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts