Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my new friend, Sharee, just started to CD. She had been using my diapers, but now she is started to "collect" her own. Well, today I got this call
"I GOT FLUFFY MAIL!!! You have GOT to see this!" So I go over there tonight and she is bouncing off the walls,
ear to ear grin (and rightly so). Low and behold, a diaper has fallen straight from heaven!
There lay the CUTEST, SOFTEST...... CUTEST,CUTEST, CUTEST diaper EVER!!!!

It is a beautiful Angel Wraps.
And I WANT IT
(yes it is covered in butterflies and I have a boy, but still....I love it!!!
). So now I am very jealous and searching through the Angel Wraps site trying to find a cute boy print.

Seriously you have got to see this diaper....BEAUTIFUL.

Way to go Angel Wraps!!!!

Hopefully Sharee will find her digital camera soon so she can post a picture of it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
We are the proud owners of 15 Angel Wraps (oops, make that 16 - I just got a cool AW chili peppers wool cover off of e-bay!) and we LOVE them. They are so soft and so easy to use and they are our faves - we keep trying new things, but always come back to AWs! Plus, Amy is SO sweet which is nice, too.

XOXO

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
I have a few cute Angel Wraps too. I'm always getting compliments on my cow angel wrap and my hawaiian print
Even my DS's pedi liked the cow print, she kept asking questions about it (she's never seen an AIO) and said it was "the most adorable diaper she's ever seen"

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh yes! Angel wraps are truely divine I have a bugs, a cow print, and yes, a pink butterfly for my boy ( he doesn't have gender issues yet!). They are quich dry aios and I adore them all. Even when I had repelling fleece issues, they work as great covers over a cpf. So soft, they just must be soooo comfy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.