Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to celebrate that I'm nursing my new baby boy!!!

It's going really well, though I have a plugged duct right now that I'm working on and my nipples are a tad bit sore today... I've had a nursling for a whole week now and I'm just so in love!!!

My first DS was born with a cleft lip & palate, so though I breastfed (pumped) for 13 months, I've never nursed until now. This is such a wonderful experience for me!!!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
:

I am so happy for you!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Yeah for you and your sweet nursling!

I'm sure you don't know me from Adam (I read far more than I post), but I've been thinking about you and hoping nursing was going well.

My first nursing relationship ended very prematurely and so I completely understand what joy it is to finally have a baby who can bf'd.

Happy breastfeeding and congrats on the precious new baby!

·
Registered
7,146 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you right now annakiss. After not really getting to nurse Meg physically I am really enjoying nursing Cole. Just wait, it's gets BETTER! I never knew how emotional and amazing it truly is.
When they can latch on without help and nurse in just about any position it's even easier. I''m so happy for you! Congrats and may you nurse a long long time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.