Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations! Breast feeding is one of the things I would not give up. Just to look at their faces while they eat, how relaxed they get and how happy they are, makes me fell much better. ANIKO

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was funny today, ds was standing, facing me and grabbing at my shirt. He wanted to nurse, so of course I lifted up my shirt and he went to town.

My mom thought it was so funny that he was standing while nursing...I guess I'm lucky to have her be semi supportive of nursing.

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
Hooray for you! Keep up the great work! Ds just turned 2. Just wait, the gymnastics continue to get more and more complicated, if you let them! It is such a beautiful relationship, and it is just as beautiful as the babes mature. It does change, but change is a good thing...think "go to the book store for an hour w/o dc" in a few months, and no trauma...baby loves nursies, but isn't "quite" as dependant on them. It makes it even sweeter for us, because it's nice to see how much I'm appreciated even if I've only been gone for 20 minutes to the grocery store!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.