Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are going to think I'm certafiable, but you have no idea how worried I've been about this. Since August my periods have been so very un-normal and it's been worrying me that I was menapausal or something.
My period started this morning and it's normal. It's the way it's been for the last 20 years. It's heavy and stinky and yucky. And I have no cramps and I feel like I'm on my period!!
I'm so freaking happy. Maybe that means I will ovulate normally and get pregnant!!!
Maybe I'm not an ancient old broke crone at 38.
*happy dance*

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KitttyKat View Post
You guys are going to think I'm certafiable, but you have no idea how worried I've been about this. Since August my periods have been so very un-normal and it's been worrying me that I was menapausal or something.
My period started this morning and it's normal. It's the way it's been for the last 20 years. It's heavy and stinky and yucky. And I have no cramps and I feel like I'm on my period!!
I'm so freaking happy. Maybe that means I will ovulate normally and get pregnant!!!
Maybe I'm not an ancient old broke crone at 38.
*happy dance*
. I'm so happy for ya! I remember being this excited when my pp af started!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hey Kittykat!

I just wanted to lend you some inspiration. I have a friend who has a 2 year old (the most beautiful of children!) and she had her when she was 38. Her and her dh conceived after only about 4 months of trying. He was older also. Don't give up! Your not old yet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts