Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's so cool!
We were at our friends' house tonight ... blah blah blah ... anyways, to the good part. Let's just say ds#1 had an accident and dh ended up having to shower him (while still at our friends'!). Anyways, instead of just throwing his undies and other clothes in the wetbag, dh dunked and swished his undies! I walk in to check on them, and toilet is refilling, and dh was like, yea, I swished his underwear in the toilet to get all the poopies off ... like it was no big deal! He's such a good daddy.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Yea that is so cool of him.... I left my kids for the weekend with DH and i came home and thought ryan had not pooped at all because he rinsed the dipes so well...........
i just love him so much some times..........

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is awesome..John loves using cloth (not as much as me of course) and he will change Ri but he won't clean out the poopies he leaves them for me...

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Normally Ron just puts the poopy in the poopy pail........... I have 2 pails but i came home and was getting ready to wash dipes and i opened the poppy pail and there was nothing in it...... i asked Ron where was the poopies and he said he rinsed them........ i was in shock....... now has he done it since then......
but if it is ploppy poop he will plop in the toliet but if not it is all me and the shower head.....( oh that does not sound right) i rinse dipes with the shower head over the toliet..........LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts