Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had it, this is going to sound stupid to you but to me I"M SOOO SICK OF IT!!! so what if DS 5yo wants to only where his underwear all day, he goes and gets dressed if we go somewhere. I'ts just underwear what's the big deal? It's hot anyway, does not mean he is lazy and does not want to get dressed, he just likes only underwear, get off my bagk, I'm not going to force him to get dressed, if he just wants underwear. Geez.

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
My dd is the same way!
She wears just underwear all day long. She has no problem getting dressed to go outside or to the store but as soon as we get back inside, the clothes are off! (She even puts them away all by herself
Half the time she doesn't even want to wear a nightshirt to bed. She'll just sleep in her underwear. I don't see the problem w/ it either mama. Who cares what other ppl think/say.
And besides, it's less laundry!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayes
Hey, I think it's great he has UNDERWEAR on. Mine would run about nakey all day if I let them!
:

Both of my younger DC (5yo and 2.5yo) are currently naked. They'll probably go to bed that way, too. It's 98 degrees here. I'd be naked, too, if we weren't expecting our contractor to come by in a bit.

·
Registered
602 Posts
My son loves running around naked, but i have finally convinced him to usually at least wear underwear, lol. Lately at night he is just wearing a pullup or diaper to bed to, because he says daddy doesnt wear a shirt,lol, dh sleeps in boxers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.