Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think I am about 5-6 weeks and I am REALLY hungry. I just ate lunch at 11:15, chicken breast, mac and cheese, green beans. I am already hungry. It is 1:00 now, I just ate a muffin, now I think I need to eat more mac and cheese.
Good grief.
I guess it is a good sign!!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Although the pukies hit this morning--darn it!!!! I have still be super hungry too!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Lucky you, I can hardly eat anything, every smell makes me nauseous, right now I'm waiting it out to see how long I can live on fruit alone(the only thing that makes me feel better).

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh I am nauseated, but still hungry!
at least I'm not craving as much junk as with my previous pg! I am actually craving salads & veggies :LOL oh yes and pizza and spagetti! (can't get enough of those!)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Last time I was pregnant, I didn't want to have anything to do with food (I was throwing up a lot and had all day m/s). This time, I do not know if it is b/c I am still nursing my other baby or what, but I feel hungry all the time. I am really scared though that the m/s will hit around 8 wks, which was when it hit me last time and it never went away until I gave birth to my son. Last time I only gained 13 lbs, b/c of the nausea. This time, if I don't get the nausea, OMG, I think I am going to get as big as a house!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AugustLia23
Lucky you, I can hardly eat anything, every smell makes me nauseous, right now I'm waiting it out to see how long I can live on fruit alone(the only thing that makes me feel better).
I had really bad m/s starting at 8 wks all the way to the end, including getting up close and personal with the toilet. Popsicles and citrus fruit were my main staples, oh and I was ok with mcdonalds every once in a while. Everything else made me so sick.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
YUP!
So hungry! but can't eat very much- seems like I get heartburn, gas sooo easily. I'm with you! Lots of nausea but no actual yakking yet!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I'm like an eating factory! My husband when he is home "prepares the snacks" and has been eating along with me. Last night, he said, I can't keep up this pace of eating! Next time, I"ll just make stuff for you.

Problem is...nothing is tasting that good. seems like I need salt or salsa to make it appealing! If it doesn't taste right, then I get queasy.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I am hungry, but only for specific things. Right now if I don't get a salad with Italian dressing in the next few hours, there'll be hell to pay. Lol. Of course we live 20 minutes from a grocery store so I can't satisfy the cravings right away!

Besides salad, I'm craving protein and fat. Cinnamon rolls, beef ravioli, turkey...my stomach is growling just thinking about it.

Oh - and Toaster Strudel. You know those frozen monstrosities filled with who-knows-what? I really, really want some. NOW.

Nancy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.