Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bridget mailed my flag soaker almost a week ago, and it hasn't arrived...
There is only 1 more mail day till the 4th and if it doesn't get here for church I am going to CRY! Ladies, how long did they take to get to you??

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
The mail has been SO quirky lately, it is hard to tell, was it shipped priority? I have had priority packages take a week or more and one was flag shorts I was seriously freaking out about, but then they arrived a week after sent. So there is hope!!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylibby
Dude, speaking of, are we going to have a no-mail day on Monday? In honor of the holidays?

Cause I can't handle another no mail day.
Yep, no mail, no bank, no most other things!
sorry

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by allformyboys
The mail has been SO quirky lately, it is hard to tell, was it shipped priority? I have had priority packages take a week or more and one was flag shorts I was seriously freaking out about, but then they arrived a week after sent. So there is hope!!
I know! I'm still waiting on the stripey shorts, etc you sent off to me on the 19th! Ok, so it's only been 10 business days, but it still seems like forever!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I don't mean to be unpatriotic for saying that, but seriously, I'm on bedrest..... I look forward to the mail SO MUCH. I make dh check it every 20 minutes from 10 until it comes. I
the mail.

Sigh. Holiday schmoliday.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
I know! I'm still waiting on the stripey shorts, etc you sent off to me on the 19th! Ok, so it's only been 10 business days, but it still seems like forever!

I know! One of the other packages shipped on that day was just delivered, so there is hope still! It stinks, did you see the pictures though? they are on my blog...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by allformyboys
I know! One of the other packages shipped on that day was just delivered, so there is hope still! It stinks, did you see the pictures though? they are on my blog...

Oh cool! I saw the others but I didn't see mine yet. Unfortunately I am having trouble getting into your site right now so I'll have to check back later.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
Oh cool! I saw the others but I didn't see mine yet. Unfortunately I am having trouble getting into your site right now so I'll have to check back later.

server issues, see your PM's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts