Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still searhing for a non-hemp, quick-dry, nighttime fitted for a heavy wetter. I did buy one sherpa Very Baby Simply Nights that should be here soon and I've looked at dream-eze, Little Beetle, and some others that were suggested. Since my dd has a long rise, I'm weary of the low-rise options. Any other suggestions for a non-hemp, quick-dry, regular rise, fleece lined, available (or a very quick order), affordable, absorbant, nighttime fitted?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I love my Very Baby Simply Nights Sherpa. Also, I have 1 from Lucy's Hope Chest that she made with some extra thick snap in soakers for night time. Those may be a perfect fit for your needs
. Just ask her for a price quote for a nighttime fitted. www.lucyshopechest.com

·
Registered
181 Posts
Did you contact Katina at Lullaby Diapers about a Dream Fitted? She doesn't have any in stock now, but her orders are usually pretty quick. I love ours, and I think she has all your requirements. GL!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did look at Lullaby Dreams but I think I want a regular fitted, rather than a pocket-type. No real reason other than I've never used a pocket fitted and I'm sticking with the familiar.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
What's working for my heavy wetting DS is an OC Dream-Eze with a premium prefold snappied *over* the Dream-Eze. I gave up on fitting all the absorbancy inside the fitted - I could just never get a good fit at the legs with so many doublers in there, and this seems more comfortable for DS. Oh, and over all of this I put a Disana soaker or Kiwipie cashmere cover. I think the Kiwipie is actually more waterproof.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
One of the ones we are using again, which is working great, is a fitted from Pollywog Babies. I love fitteds for at night, I really think they work the best.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well my stand-by nightime fitteds were from My Precious Baby by April - she is a Candian WAHM and hers were my first ever fitteds - they are cotton, quick dry front aplix dipes. I haven't been on her site in ages but I'm pretty sure she's still operating. If you pm me your address I'd be happy to send you one of my older ones for free, we aren't using cloth right now anyway (not so popular with my daycare unfortunately)

And just in case, I do not personally know this WAHM and in no way will profit from this! Just sharing a favorite!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks IzzyMom - I pm'd you.

Studentmama - I checked out her website and they have a lot in stock right now. Do you use the one size or the larges? Am I right that the outside and inside fabric is kind of "ropey"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts