Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds who will be three in Feb has little interest in potty training. I attempted several months ago and was successful with him here and there but he's just as happy to be in a diapers.

I'm done with diapers. He's capable of using the potty, he just doesnt really care either way.

Is it cruel to just put him in underwear and tell him we're only going to use dipies at night time? Is this a successful method? I remember my other three children just kind of had a little coaching from me but mostly just naturally potty trained. My little guy has some sensory stuff and might just need a bigger push from me but I also dont want to "force" him...yk? what do you all think?

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks
I actually started putting him in chonis a few days ago and today was the first day he actually peed in the potty. He just keeps peeing and pooping in his pants. Im not sure how long to give it before I just put him back in diapers? If he starts having more success we'll go full steam ahead, I just dont want to force him, yk?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.