Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>So I am only 10 weeks (well tomorrow I am) and this is my first baby.  I was sitting at my desk typing a report and I felt this weird flick from the inside.  I know gas and it did not feel like that at all...I know my gas bubbles since I have them all the time.  It could be something totally unrelated, but it is at all possible this was my bean?  It felt like a super gentle flick or like a popcorn kernel popping.  Obviously I won't know for sure unless it keeps happening and gets more frequent as time goes on.  I assume those first movements (from first time moms) aren't recognized as first movements until after the fact.  Anyway, could this be the bean?  Just curious.  </p>

·
Registered
166 Posts
<p>They are pretty wiggly but on the u/s our looked pretty encased in the amniotic sack.  I am 9.5 weeks but you never know.  My first pregnancy I am pretty sure I had DH feeling my gas bubbles for at least a few weeks.  Remember at this point your uterus is still sitting very low in your pelvis, it maybe reaches only a finger width or 2 above your pelvic bone.  So if thats where you felt it I would say it could totally be the bean, the only other thing down there is your blader and I can't imagin how that you would make a flicking feeling.</p>
<p>Congradulations</p>

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>I don't know if it was it or not.  I don't think so, but it was fun to imagine it.  I think I'm too early, but I can't wait for a real feeling. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Bree</p>

·
Registered
246 Posts
<p>I dont remember when i felt my first, but i felt my second super early, and i felt this one about a week ago (7ish weeks). i feel it every 2-3 days and it is a tickle WAY down there. it could be the baby!</p>

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
<p>This is my fourth pregnancy and this is the first time that I keep thinking I feel the baby fluttering, right under the top of my pubic bone. I have no clue if it's possible but I know they move at this point, but at the size of an olive it's hard to say if you'd really feel it. I'm 9 weeks 3 days and feel it in the exact same place but after four pregnancies I still get it confused with gas so it's hard to say. </p>

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
<p>I felt my last two at 10 weeks, confirmed by the doppler at my mw's office, so it's totally possible!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts