Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay my LMP was Nov 7th last night I had some spotting and some cramping when I went to bed, today I am still spotting but it is somewhere between a light pink and a light brown, it is more then spotting but way less then period, kind of like the last day of your period when it is just lingering. I am on day 21 of my cycle. I am finding conflicting info on the web, some say 5-12 days after ovulation, some say it occurs two weeks after Ovulation when your period is due well depending on when I O'd (not sure) I should get my period somewhere between the 6th and the 9th If I O'd on the 20th (which was day 14 of my cycle) then today would be 7 dpo If I O'd on the 23rd (which was day 17 of my cycle) then today would only be 4dpo. If I O'd on the 20th then I would still be 9 days away from getting my period. Does anyone know? Can someone shed some light on this for me?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I'm guessing that implantation bleeding can vary. I only had it with my first, and I had it on the day I expected my period to show up.<br><br>
I was so bummed, until it went away and I took a pregnancy test! :LOL<br><br>
Fingers crossed for you that this is it!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how soon after you had the bleeding did you test? and how heavy or light was the bleeding? What did it look like?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi-<br>
I had implantation bleeding at 7 dpo with my dd. It was very much like you describe- the last day or so of a regular period. I was so upset that I called my mom, crying, and told her I was not preg- she didnt even know i was trying. THe bleeding stopped after a day and I kind of realized that i could be preg. By the time I tested on day 14 I was pretty sure I would get a bfp- and I did.<br>
-Sharon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts