Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Thanks to everyone who has helped so far.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am now 9DPO and very anxious about how my chart is looking. I'm semi-new to this, so I need all the help I can get.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Was my DPO8 an implantation dip? Or do my temps even look promising? And, having seen it now, isn't cycle day 9 truly my ovulation date?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have become very nauseous over the last week, am suddenly motion sick in the car, was having sharp pains behind my thighs yesterday and day before, am bloated, etc. But, I know all of that could be in my head. I am also still having wet/creamy CM, which I do not normally have at this point in my cycle. I also remembered (my brain is so crazy), that I did bleed day of the FF ovulation day. So, I don't know if that helps or not.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm trying to figure out when to test, so advice would be much appreciated!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/319dc0" target="_blank">http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/319dc0</a></p>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
<p>You may want to post this to the ONE Thread rather than in a seperate thread - I think you'll get a lot more responses :) Many people subscribe to their main threads and don't check the actual TTC board.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As to your chart - are you temping at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep? You chart does look approximately bi-phasic, but you have two temps after O that are below the coverline. The 8DPO dip is exactly the same as the 4DPO dip, and they're unlikely to both be implantation :) And your O-1 temp is almost as high as your coverline. It makes for a very interesting and hard to read chart! LOL</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This won't help for the current cycle, but if you're not already pregnant, you might want to look at using OPKs next cycle (and maybe try a second thermometer, and/or vaginal temping). Some people just are prone to inconsistent temps though, and if that's the case for you, than OPKs will give you a much more telling way to know when you O'ed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyways, back to your question! If you're confident you're 9DPO, then you could start testing any time. Lots of ladies get BFPs as early as 9DPO or earlier. I like to wait to test until 12DPO or later - but sometimes I cave and test earlier than that :) If you have a ton of willpower, it's always the best idea to wait to test until you know the AF is late, but I think for most of us actively TTC, that is a hard thing to do!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck! Even if you don't see a clear implantation dip on your chart, you could definitely still be pregnant. Lots of pregnant charts don't show an implantation dip. And remember that in the end, YOU know your body better than any of us (or FF) do, so go with your gut and you'll probably be right :)</p>

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Thanks so much!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will try to soak all of that in and figure some of it out!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>:)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As far as my temp time, it is always the exact same time, give or take five minutes. So I'm not sure what is up with that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hopefully I will have some better looking temps in the coming days!</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts