Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does implantation spotting look like? Is it just like the beginning of AF when it is v. light? or is it more like several red spots?<br>
Also, when does it generally occur?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
<b><span>radiowave</span></b> - I never saw implantation spotting. From what I remember reading before on here is that it is basically spotting on the toliet paper when wiping or some very light spotting noticed for only a day.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I never noticed any spotting with my 1st 2 pregnancies but a few months a go I had a chemical pregnancy and I noticed it with that one.<br><br>
I only saw it once when I wiped and then didn't see it again. It definitely wasn't a lot and if I was constantly checking the TP for signs of anything I never would have noticed it! That was around 10 DPO.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Holy moly! This is what I'm experiencing. I noticed it very lightly when I wiped yesterday, thought nothing of it. Noticed it last night, thought nothing of it. Decided to wear a pantyliner today just in case, and it's been very faint but its there. AF isn't due until December 2 or 4. Help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts