Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
OMG so I might be preggers after all...My "period"...that is, one day spotting, one day light, three days spotting...came 12 dpo. Could that count as implantation bleeding? I've been ttc since Oct...how long after implantation should a preg. test show up positive?

Kat

· Registered
31 Posts
*usually* AF is 5 days, one or two heavy, and otherwise light. However, I've been having very weird cycles lately...
My Chart: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/a4388
and I've been having "morning sickness" or what seems like it for the past week or so...since I've been lucky enough to find out that my local dollar tree sells HPT's (the 25hcg sensitive ones-I checked the box) I don't have to worry so much about the high cost of testing. If, however, this continues and I DON'T test positive by the time my next bout with AF comes 'round...I might have to see a doc/OB, which I really dun wanna do. ugh.

Thanks for the support!

Blessings,

Kat

· Registered
31 Posts
um...I'm still in the process of charting June, since it isn't over with yet
As for not wanting to go to the OB...It's just tricky for me with transportation...and having my son with me...and trying to work around my DP's work sched. I have to rely on the bus system...and it takes an hour to get anywhere. I haven't been checking my cervix, just my fluid...cervix I've been having trouble trying to figure out exactly what I'm supposed to be feeling for.

Blessings,

Kat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.