Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, we have been dealing with some special challenges with the Vaccinations and Support groups section of the community.

I am working on setting up a private section in the community this week that will be named, "Community Solutions Team".

I need volunteers from members who would like to take part in helping us find some solutions.

I currently have 7 people who would like to be part of this. If you would like to participate in this, please send me a PM.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
yeah, it might not be a bad idea to define problems first. I know the team can do it, but the team might miss some depending on who is on it. It will certainly miss lurkers, and newbies...and we want more lurkers and newbies to participate. A survey may work, or a heavily modded thread where people do not debate (and can perhaps only post once with their top 3 issues)

Reactions: Anne Jividen

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
I'm reluctant about the time commitment, believe it or not. I'm on here too much as it is. :Sheepish If it's just treated as one more discussion thread, thought, I may be down with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts