Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thanks for the bump! I had not seen this originally.

Thankfully, my MWRS is not suspect. Hooray!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
They have recalled their ring slings for the same problem before.

It kind of makes me lose faith in a company that has had the same problem more than once.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Anyone else REALLY impatient for this to be resolved? My baby is due next month, and I really need to replace my missing Maya Wrap before he/she arrives. Hubby is deploying, and I can't imagine being a full time single parent with a newborn without a really good ring sling (I have a Maya Pouch and a Didymos, also).

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
I just checked mine and its not a part of this. Thank goodness!

·
Premium Member
22,696 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by prairiemommy View Post
Mine is so old it's not a part of that. It's from 2000, when my 7 yo was a baby!

Thanks for the notice though!
I bought mine in 1999 and it has the skinny rings that were part of a recall where you could send it back and get the thick rings. I just kept the skinny ones since it was working fine for us.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I apparenlty got in just under the radar. Lot number 561 and under are all right... ours is lot number 561.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm sure mine is fine it's from Lot #539, yet it doesnt' have an etched M on it at all. Does anyone know why this would be? I looked over both rings around and around and around and there is no M
...Hope this is resolved soon for all you mamas that have one in question....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.