Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mamas,

I know this is probably a really emotional subject to post, but I'm desperate tonight. Tomorrow I'm going in to deliver our baby that passed away about two weeks ago. I just found out yesterday. I feel the need to make our baby a hat before we can say goodbye and I cannot find a pattern small enough anywhere.

If you know of a pattern that will make approximately a 5 inch hat out of fingering or sport weight yarn, either crochet or knit, could you please respond here or send me a PM please?

Thanks,
Micki

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mamas. I've found one that will help. I really appreciate your help and sweet words.

Micki

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much mamas, I sure appreciate everything. Just a brief update, Lily Dawn was born sleeping last evening. She was perfect and beautiful and just had an unfortunate accident with the cord. We'll always love her. We're home now and grateful to be with our family. Thanks so much for the hugs and prayers.

Micki

· Registered
295 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickiswing View Post
Thanks so much mamas, I sure appreciate everything. Just a brief update, Lily Dawn was born sleeping last evening. She was perfect and beautiful and just had an unfortunate accident with the cord. We'll always love her. We're home now and grateful to be with our family. Thanks so much for the hugs and prayers.

Micki
A hundred (((hugs))).
Im thinking of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.