Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know (or is) an AP daycare provider in the Orono area? I'm looking for very part-time (maybe 2 hours a day/3-5 days a week) care for my son so I can get some work done on my thesis. He is 21 months old and has never been away from my husband and me, so a small, homelike atmosphere would be ideal for us...<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
You can contact Penquis and as to speak to child resource center and they can give you names of people who are either licensed or had background checks that you could contact. I called them once and was given a list of about 20 providers.<br><br>
Another idea is to contact the Stillwater Montessori school and see if they have any leads for you. Are you looking for Bangor or Orono?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestions - I had no idea where to even start since we planned that either DH or I would be with DS, but we are have having some trouble giving each other enough time to work... Either Bangor or Orono would be OK, we live in Bangor and I can work as well at home as in the office, I suppose!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
<span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';"><span>I noticed a new Montessori school on Union St in Bangor this week.... can't remember the name but it is near the corner of Union and 14th St.</span></span>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts