Registered
14,239 Posts
feel better

·
Registered
783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Right of Passage View Post
I hope there is a purpose for all this pain, you're so close!

We're thinking of you, and cheering you on! This baby will be here soon!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You poor thing! It sounds like you are so ready. I've had days with a lot of pain too but nothing as bad as yours.

My oldest son and I were really disappointed about The Office too. I have no interest in watching the stupid Olympics. I believe we have to wait until the first Thurs in March and Pam will be having the baby!

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Awwww... maybe tomorrow will be better?

Sounds like you're ready to go any day now, maybe it'll be sooner than later!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I know you're uc-ing...are you checking your urine at all? Last week when I started to feel like I had a nightmarish case of sod it was actually a rip-roarin' UTI. You might consider a urine dip or a test kit from the drugstore. Once I got some antibiotics, my "spd" was miraculously restored to a tolerable level and I felt like I could almost stand staying pregnant again

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I ran across this, fwiw: http://www.enjoybirth.com/faq-SPD.html The book they mention looks interesting, but mine's still not *that* bad and I'm so close to the end, it seems like it's not worth it for me... maybe it will be for you...

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
All I can think to offer is [[hugs]] and hopes that soon it will be over and worth it for you

·
Registered
726 Posts
I can at least sympathize. I had that with my DD. It was awful and I could barely walk too. The worst was only a few hours for me tho. I couldn't even get out of bed to go pee. My legs would literally not respond and it hurt to bad to even try.
All I can really do is offer hugs and hope that youfeel better soon!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.