Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,757 Posts
Going through a pad is less than an hour. Flu like symptoms, temperature.

I bled for 8 weeks but I was doing too much when my body needed rest. The bleeding subsided after I slowed down a bit so I could recover.

Try and relax a bit and if you have stairs then don't do laundry. Hauling clothes up and down stairs isn't good for you right now. Stress and overworking the body can contribute to bleeding lasting a bit long.

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
I agree, sounds like your doing to much. I'm with you on wanting it over though. Bleeding picked up today for me too and having some serious cramps tonight but nothing I cant handle.
We'll both get through this!

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
I hope thats all it is! For me the cramping has picked up even more today and is seriously hurting and i'm bleeding heavy again and passing really nasty clots again
I just updated my FF TTC chart and realized i've been bleeding 17 days now
To add to the fun I cant take anything stronger then aleve because I have to drive 80 miles each way to drop off some papers they wont let me fax and they have to get there today

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.