Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so it seems like there are a few of us who are being induced for various medical reasons. If you're fecing this, let us know! As much as I hate the thought of anyone else needing to be induced, it is also a little reassuring that I'm not the only one!<br><br>
I will be induced on Monday Feb 19th at 37 weeks and 2 days due to Pre-Eclampsia. I'm still somewhat in shock that it is only 1 week away!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
i will be induced sometime in early March around the 1-10, unless she turns and i go into labor myself.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am 34 weeks today and I will be induced the week that I am 38 weeks, so 4 weeks left to go. My dh won't give me a date because he doesn't want to induce me until I'm def. ready. This is my 7th birth and I was induced last time right at 38 weeks without any complications so I am pretty sure I'll be ready right at 38 weeks.<br><br>
I'm glad my doctor is being cautious though, as he doesn't want me to have a c-sec. if I don't have to, which I don't want either!<br><br>
Blessings,

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I will be induced due to pre-eclampsia sometime after Feb. 20th (28 weeks), unless something bad happens in the meantime. i am still hoping they will let me stay pregnant a little longer and I will go into labor spotaneously, but mentally I'm geared up for induction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts