Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations?

We had a really good one at first -- sort of a darker blue color -- but no clue what brand nor where it came from.
Somehow it fell off the changing table and the puppy destroyed it. Sucks because it was super pliable and had great suction. All the ones we've found since are too thick/hard and have terrible suction.

Would love to find one that actually works.

Help! Thanks,
-Renee

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
Don't buy the Little Remedies brand. It is baby powder scented but not labelled on the package as such. It is a very checmical-ly smell.

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
I have the little remedies one........never smelt anything with it (but i also sterlized it before using it), and Its worked perfectly everytime........we have tryed SOOO many other ones and this is the only one i like.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strange -- we tried the Safety First one and it had terrible suction. Haven't seen the Little Remedies one though....

Wish we could find that darker blue one

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
was it like the ones they use in the hospital? I have found a couple of them being sold in babies r us.......most the time they are in kits with hairbrushes etc. I've also seen those kind sold in CVS, very cheaply.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by romans_mum
was it like the ones they use in the hospital? I have found a couple of them being sold in babies r us.......most the time they are in kits with hairbrushes etc. I've also seen those kind sold in CVS, very cheaply.
The dark blue one you mean? Yes, it's like the one we got from the hospital -- only that one was light blue and frankly didn't work as well as the darker blue one.

I'll look at CVS next time I'm there. I wish to goodness I could remember where it came from!

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts