Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have a question about prefolds and pocket diapers--if i want to use just pocket diapers, can i use infant size to stuff them even when dd is older? i mean do i have to go up to the premium size when she gets bigger or infant size will last even when they are bigger?
cuz i have 2 dozen premium size that are BRAND new but i decided i want to switch to using pocket diapers full timeso i want to sell them if i dont need them

tia

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I use infant PFs in my toddler's large Fuzzi Bunz with no problem. The only thing is for nighttime or long car rides you may want something thicker in there - either 2 PF or a PF and a hemp doubler or something along those lines!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was told by the Happy Heinys site that infant chinese prefolds will work great in my XL size pocket dipes. I haven't tried them yet, but plan to VERY soon! They also recommend doubling them up at night and long trips.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have used the same infant prefolds in my pockets since dd was in a medium and she is now in XL. I prefer the infant because they are a bit smaller and although they don't fill the entire pocket in the large/xl this allows them to still be a bit trim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts