Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
If you don't get another answer fairly quickly, I'll ask dh after work. We've got an account with ING, that we just set up a few months ago, but I don't remember how long it took. (I do remember that it didn't happen right away)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I talked to him, and he seems to remember it taking a couple of days from when we deposited some money until we had access to the account. I'm sorry I don't have more precise info.

(ING is an online financial services company, mainly for savings and other banking, I think. They have savings accounts with pretty good interest, comparable with the CD's at our credit union.)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
ING offers good interest and no fees and they seem to be nice.

right now they are offering a 'savings sale' 3% interest on all new deposits which is kinda cool

it's nice because I am never tempted to touch my savings because I don't even have an ING debit card (you can get them) so it would take a few days to acess my money anyways...

The ING accounts connects directly with your current chequing account and you can move money back and forth between them..

anyways if anyone wants a referral- I get $25 if you sign up under my name so let me know!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
It took our account almost a week to get set up after I sent the first deposit.
The ING account has worked out well. We have automatic withdrawls set up which allowed us to save for our house. I should be packing.

Oh, and if any Canadians was to sign up, PM me. If you refer someone, both the referrer and referee get $13 deposited in their accounts.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
of my packet today
I am a bit annoyed. It says My pin will arrive in several more days
ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS! I DON"T WANT TO WAIT SEVERAL MORE DAYS. I WANT ACCESS TO MY $$ SO I CAN ADD TO IT YOU MAROONS!!

Ok rant over..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.