Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our financial situation right now is very hard. I have some cloth diapes, but not enough by far. I have two children, dd who is just beginning to use the potty she is 30lbs and ds who is 2 1/2 mos and 15lbs 6oz, though solid not fat.<br><br>
I would love to have some good really absorbant diapes and prefer to also get some cute ones. I tried ebay, but though that maybe I could help out some other mom as she helps me.<br><br>
I also need some doublers.<br><br>
We can afford about 50.00 in like three weeks.<br><br>
TIA!!!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I have 2 medium Bumkin AIOs ~ teal sea and white. I would like $15ppd for them (to US address). PM me if you are interested. I can e-mail pics. Both were only used for a few weeks, but do have some stains that should sun out.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have a Cotton Kisses AIO in the toddler size (should fit your dd just fine). It's a white cotton knit fabric with light pink rose buds on it. It has a few small holes around the serging but they are bearly noticeable (I sewed them up) and do not affect the performance of the AIO at all. Aside from the sewn tiny holes, it's in great, stain free condition. Asking $9 + exact shipping<br>
Feel free to PM me here if you are interested!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have a prowrap AIO, size M. My ds fit in it from about 13 lbs. Not cute, but very functional. I'll sell it to you for 7 ppd if you want it.<br><br>
ETA: I also have several baby greens doublers I don't use. Most are in great condition--a couple may have really light staining. I'll have to check and see how many I have, but if you're interested I'd be happy to sell them to you as well.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have 2 medium TXBluebonnet AIO's. One is a green spongebob print and one is a charlie brown print with brown inner. The charlie Brown has some pilling inside. There are in very good condition. I will take $8 ppd each or both for $15 ppd. Thesew are very absorbant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts