Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get that yet?

I need....sleep...no sleep...DH wont let me, DD Wont let me...Baby Belly DEFINITELY Wont let me..

My snoring is so loud I wake MYSELF up! (gotta love increased bloodflow to the sinues, adnoids and tonsils eh?)

sad;fajsfasdfafad

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
If I can get 4 hours sleep a night, I consider mself lucky.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am so very sorry you are having so much trouble sleeping. I had really bad insomnia during the first trimester and it was miserable. I have been sleeping much better lately, but, know that can change at any time.

Sending you sleepy vibes

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
I am right there with you. I played musical beds the other night. First I was in dh and my bed, then I got into dd's bed, then I went out onto the day bed on the couch.

Last night, MY snoring was so loud it was waking me up. And that somebody crapped in my mouth taste, b/c I've been mouth breathing all night? Disgusting.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I hear you - with this heat wave, it was 33degrees (91F)in our house last night. the outside temp didn't go down below 28 and it was torture! i actually considered coming to work in the middle of the night and sleeping on the couch (I manage a 24/7 service).
yuck. I feel for ya' mama!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I was awake from about 1:30am until 4:30ish last night.
: Part of it was because DH kept tossing and turning, and the other part was my sinuses and a resulting sore throat. DS has apparently given me his cold.
:

Thankfully, my DH and DS both let me sleep in some today, and DS actually really slept in... didn't wake up until 8:30!!!! He's usually been up around 6-6:30 lately. At least he wasn't up coughing last night like he was the night before. I think the Zicam I gave him is working. Phew!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts